2012年3月27日星期二

from their relationship

 Yung white feather with her movements, the eyes dark the dark, kick the tires kiss, he almost could hold her, as he imagined OK.
    Hold her again, slightly hoarse voice, sexy is not the edge, "Yan children, you are willing to marry me?" Cheap LV Duffle Bags
    Mo Yan suddenly hear the courtship of capacity white feather, and all of a sudden woke up and stared I do not know how to react.
    Hearts continue to have a voice; he asked me to marry? He asked me to marry? Oh! He actually asked me to marry! Happiness is too fast, and some of her brain crashes.
    Determined from their relationship to the present, the first not less, but with time, not really.
    Married? ! Mind and Body? !
    Everything seems very far away from their own.
    "I ..." Yung looked at the white feather affectionate of eyes, and her "I am willing" in the mouth.
    Slender index finger in her bright red lips, Mo Yan understand the rise.
    Capacity white feather, smiling, "Do not be so anxious to tell me that you feel ready, I went to seek the master, for my sister."
    "Brother, I have something to say to you." Mo Yan, when the mother thing, tell Yung white feather the.
    "We have to be so ... say it?" She was also in his arms, so ambiguous atmosphere, she is not say it should not be this time?
    "Go out for a walk." Yung white feather smiled a gentle smile, "it is inappropriate here falling in love."
    Mo Yan embarrassed! She was deathly cold, a fire came in, had to Yan out.

没有评论:

发表评论