2012年4月10日星期二

Love and knowledge

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.fake Christian Dior
  This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
GETTYSBURG ADDRESS
  Abraham LincolnWoman jimmy choo
  Delivered on the 19th Day of November, 1863
  Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
  Fourscore and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continenta new Nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition thatall men are created equal. Now, we are engaged in a great Civil War,testing whether that Nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated,can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We havecome to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for thosewho gave their lives that Nation might live. It is altogether fitting andproper that we should do this.

replica LV satchel

没有评论:

发表评论